Taylor Root are seeking an experienced eDiscovery Consultant to join a leading international practice based in Central London.
The role is responsible for providing consultancy services to the Litigation practice and the wider company practice groups. You will be required to:
- Deliver the highest standard of consultancy services to our clients internal and external clients
- Possess advanced knowledge of the entire EDRM and relevant legal directions
- Provide matter-specific guidance on the best solutions and methodologies across concurrent matters
- Instruct third-party service providers regarding collection and review of client data
- Develop efficient and defensible document review workflows
- Provide general business development and marketing support including the creation of internal and external collateral, responding to RFPs and participating in pitches
The successful candidate must have a technical and/or legal background and demonstrable and advanced knowledge of the technologies, regulators and rules that affect eDiscovery practice within litigation.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.