My client a global Property Group is seeking a senior compliance counsel to join the global compliance team, within the Legal Department. The Senior Compliance Counsel will sit in London, work with the Regional General Counsel for Europe, Israel and Australia and report to the Associate General Counsel / Global Compliance & Ethics at the groups New York headquarters.
- Assess and advise the business partners on a broad range of compliance and ethics matters, including anticorruption, sanctions, data privacy/cyber-security, conflicts of interest, alcohol and food licensing, and other regulatory inquiries
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to mitigate compliance and ethics risk
- Conduct risk assessments and internal investigations
- Assist in executing training and communication plans to ensure consistent application of compliance and ethics policies
- 6+PQE full-time employment in top-tier law firm or in-house environment (a combination of both is preferred)
- Able to work under pressure, manage multiple projects at once, and meet tight deadlines
- Experience with internal investigations, and policy creation and implementation
- Deep knowledge of FCPA/UK Bribery Act and/or OFAC sanctions
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.