Our client is a top tier law firm with a leading employment and safety practice. Due to their continued success, an exceptional opportunity now arises for an employment lawyer to join their busy team.
Working with industry leading partners, you will advise large organisations in relation contentious and non-contentious:
- workplace relations advice;
- dispute resolution - from conciliation and arbitration, to litigation;
- advice on employee entitlements and employment conditions;
- drafting of employment agreements
- termination of employment matters including advice on redundancy, and unfair dismissal.
- Training workshops and seminars on employment
To be successful in this role you will have 2-6 years' employment experience from a top tier, mid-tier or reputable boutique firm. You will have excellent drafting and communication skills and enjoy working within a team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented employment lawyer to join a firm who pride themselves on providing a friendly and collegiate working environment.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jamie Laddin on 03 8610 8400 or e-mail email@example.com. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.