Fantastic opportunity to work as an Employment Lawyer in the London offices of an international bank. I have been exclusively instructed on this hire and am looking to speak with UK qualified lawyers with 3 years+ PQE who have solid FS experience. The ideal candidate will have completed a secondment or worked at a FS organisation and will have trained and/or worked at a top tier law firm.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- employment policies in the UK including the Employee Handbook;
- updating HR teams and managers on changes in the employment law space and advising on the impact on the bank;
- employment contracts, consultancy and worker agreements;
- ensuring that the bank complies with relevant employment law and the employment aspects of UK regulations;
- advising HR teams on employee relations issues ensuring consistency and best practice throughout the UK bank;
- leading on larger transactions and cases; and
- acting as a key legal advisor to the UK Legal and HR teams on employment related matters.
My client promotes a superb work-life balance and there is a real inclusive culture at the bank. I am looking to speak with employment lawyers who can hit the ground running and who have the experience of managing their own case load etc.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.