Reporting to the Head of Litigation, you will be responsible for the management of a portfolio of dispute resolution cases made either by or against the Company. This will involve:
- liaising with divisional legal teams to help enhance the overall contribution the legal team can make in resolving disputes with clients, suppliers and third parties;
- supporting with oversight of the structure, operation and staffing of the divisional legal teams;
- supporting executive teams with resolving disputes with clients, suppliers and third parties.
As such, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- comprehensive experience of the UK courts, mediation and other dispute resolution processes; and
- solid experience of contentious and non-contentious legal/commercial negotiations with clients, suppliers and third parties, in the public and private sector.
If you are interested, please apply online, or contact Tom Evans of Taylor Root at TomEvans@taylorroot.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.