For an international corporate financial services company; we are currently looking for a Financial Accountant to be based in Amsterdam.
About the role:
As a Financial Accountant you're responsible for the bookkeeping, financial reporting and control of remote offices. In this independent role you will work from our Amsterdam office as part of our Financial Shared Service Center team. You will report to the CFO and the management teams of the company(s). Your main tasks and responsibilities include:
* Collating and preparing periodic reporting (e.g. annual reports, management accounts and further analytical reports);
* Monitoring and processing the company's time- and billing processes;
* Net working capital management;
* Liaising with local offices in ensuring documentation and information is provided in accordance with relevant time-tables;
* Ensuring quality control on financial transactions, financial reporting/performance and subsequent analytics;
* Developing and documenting business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
* Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Controlling;
* Minimum of five years' experience in a financial accounting role;
* Fluent in English (written and verbal);
* Excellent communicaiton skills and attention to detail;
* Experience in an international coroproate environment;
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.