INTERIM COMMERCIAL SOLICITOR
Fixed term contract to start as soon as possible with large energy company.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of delivering a pro-active, business focused service that anticipates risks and prevents commercial impacts.
- Possesses solid, well rounded legal knowledge and drafting skills in commercial and contractual law, with a particular focus on general commercial, corporate and/or projects work.
- Able to effectively communicate complex legal concepts to a range of audiences, both verbally and in writing.
- Able to quickly establish credibility within the business unit.
- Able to demonstrate both attention to detail and the ability to set pragmatic legal advice in the context of an established, commercial, operational business.
- Able to work both independently, where appropriate, and under the supervision of a more senior lawyer where required.
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines and work on several projects concurrently.
- Flexible approach with a willingness to develop knowledge and skills in different areas of law and to provide support to other teams, as required.
- Organised and methodical approach.
- Able to use MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint to an intermediate level.
- Confident communicator, able to present information to a range of audiences.
Please get in touch for more details if you are interested in applying and available to start a new role.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.