This is an excellent opportunity for either a UK or US qualified lawyer, with specific proven experience in FS Regulatory law, ideally with extensive experience and kowledge of Dodd Frank.
You will be joining a highly regarded in-house legal team, reporting into the Head of Legal for FS Reg and your responsibilities will include the following:
- To ensure compliance with financial regulation and internal policies in our US Trading business
- To advise the business on financial regulation matters, in particular on country specific US and UK financial regulation but also EU financial regulation such as MiFID, MAR, EMIR, SFTR, AML and REMIT and
- equivalent regulations on markets outside EU
- To monitor developments in relevant financial regulation and practice
- To establish and update guidelines and procedures relevant for the US Trading business
- To participate in relevant stakeholder groups, dialogues with authorities and exchanges as legal expert on financial regulation
- To participate in relevant projects as legal expert on financial regulation.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.