Well regarded trading platform is seeking a commercial/corporate lawyer to join their collaborative and down to earth legal team. The successful candidate will have experience of working with FCA regulations as part of their broader role, and be involved in the following:
- Provide legal advice and assistance on new business ventures, product development and product launches.
- Negotiate, draft and review a broad range of commercial contracts, terms and conditions, customer agreements, service agreements and any other contractual documentation.
- Liaise with external counsel as required.
- Ensure compliance with UK corporate laws, including the Bribery Act and the GDPR/Data Protection Act.
- Conduct legal research and prepare briefing papers for internal teams.
- Develop and administer internal processes to assist the business.
- Prepare business policies and provide training on legal matters.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.