Head of Legal for Antitrust & Competition
Are you looking for a challenging job in an international environment? Do you wish to contribute your legal experience to a company striving for CO2 neutrality? Then you might be the person our client is looking for.
We have been exclusively retained to source a Head of Legal for Antitrust & Competition who will be reporting to the Group General Counsel based in the UK and managing a small team.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 15 years of post-graduate experience in managing antitrust and competition law matters internationally.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop strategies and techniques to identify and mitigate potential legal, regulatory or
- compliance risk; monitor and ensure the organization is promptly and effectively advised on
- upcoming and current policy and regulation related to compliance.
- Provide thought leadership, at all levels of the organization, around compliance excellence, risk
- management and reputation.
Taylor Root is a trading name of The SR Group (Italy) S.r.l.