GLOBAL TECH, ARABIC, KSA
We've partnered up closely with one of the world's leading technology corporates who are expanding rapidly across Saudi Arabia, and embracing its thirst for change, progress and investment.
They have now instructed us to find them two fully bi-lingual lawyers, to be based at their Riyadh offices.
ROLE: One position will be at the level of Associate Corporate Counsel (4-6 PQE) and another for Corporate Counsel (at 7-10PQE). Both roles will have you delivering key projects, complex transactions, and advising generally on risk, regulatory approvals and dispute avoidance. You'll move across a wide scope of verticals and business units (and this client has many), driving forward innovative solutions, project milestones, and all embraced by technology.
CANDIDATE: There are some key criteria to be taken into consideration:
- Between 4 to 10 years of post-qualified experience.
- You'll need to be qualified in your home jurisdiction, and also ideally UK or US qualified as well.
- Strong preference for an excellent, tech savvy KSA national.
- A skill set covering broad corporate and commercial work.
- Preferred candidates will have worked at an international law firm or multinational environment.
- Very well paid position for the right person, but you will need stellar academics and training.
Please do get in touch to discuss, we have a full job description to disclose and happy to talk you through it.
Note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region from our hub office in Dubai. To have a full overview of all the international roles available right now, please visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.