Our client is a leading technology company. Due to business expansion, they are looking for a new hire for their Bangkok office. You will be part of the senior management, handling all legal related matter in the company, and work closely together with the international team.
- Advice business and senior management on the current regulation
- Build and maintain relationship with external parties including government stakeholders
- Support senior management in business decision which has legal implications
- Manage any possible disputes including IP matters
- Law Degree from top tier law school
- Excellent experience in top tier law firms
- Around 6 - 10 years post qualification experience
- In-House with leadership experience would be an advantage
- Ability to think out of the box and commercially
- Passion in the disruptive technology sector
- Good communication skills in English and Thai
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.