An internationally recognised law firm based in Central London is seeking an Immigration PSL lawyer to join on a part time, permanent basis
Their Chambers and Legal 500 top ranked immigration team has been advising businesses and individuals on all aspects of UK immigration and nationality law and is looking for an experienced candidate to support the fee earners in the following areas:
- Updating, maintaining and developing a full suite of immigration
- Monitoring practice and legal developments and ensuring that key information is passed on to fee earners in the group
- Maintaining the immigration homepage on the intranet and being responsible for the group's contribution to the external website
- Training - organising internal lectures and seminars
- Marketing and business development - producing updates and newsletters for clients, assisting with tender processes, marketing events and client seminars, assisting with research for articles to be published in journals
- Production and updating of contracts
- Assisting with submissions for legal directories
- Fee earner enquiries - answering queries relating to internal 'know-how' material and new and complex areas of the law
- Compliance with the SRA Handbook and where appropriate the BSB Handbook.
The successful candidate should have 4 years' experience working on immigration issues in a City practice and an interest in moving in to the PSL side of law or be currently in a PSL role.
To discuss this in more detail please send a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.