We have a current opportunity for a In-house counsel (PRC qualified) on a permanent basis. The position will be based in . For further information about this position please apply.
- Provide legal advice, support and coordinate with various business and operational units
- Review and comment on contracts, agreements and update operational policies procedures of the Group and its subsidiaries
- Handle complaints, disputes, litigations, mediations, and settlements.
- Manage and liaise with external lawyers and other legal service providers.
- Keep track of new laws that affect the Group and its subsidiaries and advise upon what action might be necessary.
- Assist General Counsel to provide comprehensive departmental legal support on ad hoc projects as requested.
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Laws or other relevant disciplines.
- PRC qualified lawyers / native Mandarin speaker with 2-3 years of experiences working in law firms or in-house area
- Capable to anticipate risks and able to give practical and well-reasoned legal advice.
- Proven legal counselling experience and accomplishments in a business environment.
- Competence in developing legal strategies and objectives
- Independent individuals with detail-oriented and logical mind
- Proficient in spoken and written Mandarin, English, and Cantonese with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Immediate availability is highly preferred.
- Candidates with less experience would be considered as Legal Affairs Assistant Manager.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.