- Managing the data protection policies including the data breach policy.
- Working with the IT and IT Security team to assess cyber and information security risks for the firm and developing appropriate awareness and training programmes.
- Providing advise and support on projects from a data protection perspective.
- Liaising with data protection experts in the firm's international offices, to ensure firm-wide compliance.
- A full understanding of the applicable regulatory framework.
- Ability to design and implement data protection compliance programmes at a senior level.
- Experience in dealing with data security breaches, managing investigations and dealing with the regulator.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.