This is a 12-month contract position within a high-performing legal team that supports a growing telecommunications business.
You are an Australian commercial lawyer who has at least 5 years PQE, gained in-house or in private practice. You are motivated to deliver and enjoy working with multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced environment.
- Draft, review, amend and finalise a variety of complex commercial agreements
- Provide input into and implement process improvements for the implementation and review of commercial contracts
- Work cross-functionally with a variety of teams on contract negotiations, strategy, dispute management, litigation and risk and compliance
- Give general legal advice to support the business
- Brief external counsel
- At least 5 years of post-qualification legal experience
- Confident to draft and negotiate general commercial and telecommunications-specific legal documents
- Experience in the telecommunications industry and understanding of applicable regulation
- Team player who is highly collaborative and enjoys building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and change to see projects through to completion
Should you be interested in discussing this position or your in-house ambitions more generally, please get in touch with Annabelle Crowe at Taylor Root: email@example.com, (03) 8610 8410.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of the The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.