Based in their offices in Central London and working as part of the Dispute Resolution team you will be responsible for proactively defending the company's property interests in the face of any anticipated, threatened and ongoing disputes. On a day to day you will be expected to:
- To maintain a Group perspective when advising on legal issues and decision making in order to ensure the most effective working practices across the different businesses
- Ensure effective budgetary and cost management.
- Add value through use of business specific knowledge when presenting reports and recommendations of external professional advisors.
- Manage of internal stakeholders and, where used, external suppliers engaged with the case.
- Review, develop and deliver training, strategy and policy in relation to Property Disputes with the aim of promoting Group wide dispute avoidance.
- Select and manage external law firms where necessary
The successful candidate will be a solicitor or barrister with a track record in property litigation. To discuss this in more detail please send a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.