This will be the lead role in the UK and report into the CISO who is based in the US.
- Providing surveillance for critical cyber threats to the company's Information Systems
- Participate in the development and implementation of security procedures and policies
- Leverage Network Monitoring, auditing data and Logging and Security Incident Event Management (SIEM)
- Implementing and improving technology and procedures related to vulnerability management, device hardening and cyber security incident response
- Minimum of 6 years of hands on InfoSec experience and preferable within Securities or FS, or a mixture of FS and non-FS
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.