For our client, Fugro, we are looking for an Insurance Specialist to be based at their global headquarters in Leidschendam. Fugro is the world's leading Geo-data specialist, collecting and analysing comprehensive information about the Earth and the structures built upon it. Adopting an integrated approach that incorporates acquisition and analysis of Geo-data and related advice, Fugro provides solutions. With expertise in site characterisation and asset integrity, clients are supported in the safe, sustainable and efficient design, construction and operation of their assets throughout the full life cycle.
Employing approximately 9000 talented people in 61 countries, Fugro serves clients around the globe, predominantly in the energy and infrastructure industries, both offshore and onshore. In 2020, revenue amounted to EUR 1.4 billion. Fugro is listed on Euronext Amsterdam.
In this role you take care of the relationship with the global business units. Under guidance of the director of insurance, you participate in the renewal process of the group insurance covers and assist in claim handling towards internal and external parties (brokers, insurers). Your key interactions are with world's leading (re)insurers, brokers and consultants, loss adjusters, surveyors, administrators, accountants, regulators, and (senior) management within Fugro. You report to the Global Insurance Manager.
About the role:
* You manage underwriting information collection process, assess data, provide advice, and prepare market submission documentation for specific non-life insurance program;
* You provide support to the Director of insurance in preparing and negotiating terms and conditions for Fugro's global non-life insurance program;
* You assist in claim management working with service providers at various levels;
* You prepare and develop Fugro's corporate insurance management guidelines and reporting;
* You sustain the long-term relationship with key international insurance markets;
You assist with selection, management, and review of service providers to ensure delivery of quality service and optimal costs.
- You have a Bachelor degree and relevant insurance certificates (WFT);
- You have 2+ years' experience with insurance/brokerage in a corporate environment and preferably with Marine insurance;
- You are able to work in a fast paced environment with strict deadlines;
- You are persistent, result driven and always strive for operational excellence;
- You have good communication skills and experience with communicating at senior manager level;
- You have excellent communication and language skills in Dutch and English (written and spoken).
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.