Taylor Root is seeking an Interim Corporate Counsel to join an International Publisher for a 3-6 month contract.
This role is primary support to the Senior Counsel and Deputy General Counsel, Finance (DGC) in providing legal services to the firm's central Finance Function.
You will be overseeing legal aspects of the firms global M&A and equity investment activities including disposals, joint ventures and minority investments. Other task will include but not be limited to:
- Input on potential transaction structures (in cooperation with Tax and other functions);
- Managing all aspects and stages of the legal execution process from commencement through to closing, including liaising with the deal teams, business teams and outside counsel or other service providers;
- Managing and directing all legal due diligence;
- Support the Senior Counsel and DGC Finance in serving as a primary contact for legal services to the Finance Function, including the Tax, Treasury, Financial Reporting and Company Secretarial teams; and
- Support the Senior Counsel, DGC Finance and members of the Finance Function in general corporate and regulatory matters, including governance, disclosure and other securities laws issues.
The successful candidate should have experience of managing complex M&A projects, ideally with an international focus.
To discuss in more detail please send a current CV to Priyashah@taylorroot.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.