Join the legal team of an established business and grow your career in-house.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a junior commercial lawyer to join a leading organisation. Reporting to the General Counsel you will provide advice across a broad range of matters with a specific focus on reviewing and negotiating commercial agreements.
- 1- 2 years PQE from a highly regarded law firm
- Experience negotiating general commercial contracts
- Strong drafting and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- The ability to work in a close-knit team environment
To express your interest in this role please send your CV (in word format) to Yvonne Tucker firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.