For our client, a leading international financial institution, we are currently recruiting a Labour Relations & Governance Lead, to be based at the German HQ in Frankfurt am Main. In this role you will report into the Country HR Lead.
About the role:
As Labour Relations & Governance Lead, your main responsibility will be to manage the labour relations environment within the country to mitigate risks for the company. Furthermore, you will be accountable for designing and implementing the organization's labour relations strategy to minimize the negative impact of individual employee grievances or collective labour disputes. You will also be responsible for managing unique country requirements such as the Workers Counsel partnership and any collective agreement as needed. Relating to governance, you will work together with the HR lead on deliverables to various committees and the Board.
It is a very exciting and dynamic position in which you will have to be able to communicate at all levels and have a pragmatic and assertive mindset.
* University degree in Law, Human Resources Management, Business Management or related discipline;
* Education / qualification in German employment law;
* Substantial working experience in a similar role, within an international corporation;
* Business fluency in German and English;
* Number driven, analytical and attention to detail;
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.