Our client, a pre-eminent, independent Australian law firm, is looking to add a Lawyer or Associate to its growing Employment team.
In this role, you will enjoy working in a close-knit team, have easy access to Partners, as well as the ability to bounce ideas off your like-minded colleagues.
This role will give you exposure to great mentors, clients and varied work.
Our client's Employment team is a key strategic area of focus for the firm. The team advises clients on the full suite of employment matters, including but not limited to:
- contractual and legislative rights and obligations;
- employment disputes and litigation;
- discrimination and termination claims;
- equal opportunity; and
- employee incentive schemes and executive remuneration.
Our client is a pre-eminent, independent Australian law firm with over 80 partners and 630 staff across its offices nationally. Our client is repeatedly recognised as a leading legal service provider in the Chambers Asia Pacific and The Legal 500 Asia Pacific legal directories, and many of its partners and special counsel are recognised as leaders in their areas of law.
What truly sets our client apart from its competitors is its culture-first approach and its emphasis on work/life synergy and the wellbeing of its lawyers.
This role would suit a Lawyer or Associate with the right skill set who is looking to:
- accelerate their career by working in a highly regarded practice (this is particularly relevant for Lawyers or Associates in lower ranking teams who would like to capitalise on the current market conditions and in particular the strong client demand for lawyers with their skill set);
- benefit from excellent career progression prospects. Your path to promotion will be clear in this team and the necessary steps will be set out for you before you start with them;
- be part of a close-knit team with a great culture; and
- take advantage of flexible working options as well as a dress for your day approach.
For more information, please contact me:
+61 420 737 006
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.