This international organisation is looking for a Legal & Company Secretarial Assistant to join their team in West London.
Primary task associate with this role include:
- Board calendar support, collating, formatting and publishing/uploading Board and committee meeting documents,
- Filing/maintaining corporate records and legal contracts and updating databases
- Calendar and meeting support for wider Legal Team (Including scheduling/cancelling meetings and handling high-priority scheduling issues
- Supporting the General Counsel and senior Legal Team in the preparation, proof-reading, formatting and distribution of lengthy legal documents, presentations, and business documents
In order to be successful in this role, you should have the following:
- Minimum 2 years previous experience with executive or board meeting presentation packs and meeting organization.
- Previous experience with corporate or legal record management preferred
- Educated to degree level, and an ICSA qualification would be a big plus
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.