Legal and Compliance Manager
We are working with a global technology company that operates in several industries including imaging, medical, graphic arts, consumer electronic, optical, and biopharmaceutical products, to hire a Legal and Compliance Manager for their business in Italy.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Drafting, reviewing, standardizing, and negotiating commercial agreements and providing day-to-day legal advice on a wide range of areas, such as sales
- and distribution, supply, services, public procurement, and licensing;
- Advising on mergers, acquisitions, and other corporate transactions,
- reorganizations, coordinating corresponding projects and corporate housekeeping;
- Implementing the group's compliance system (whistleblowing, third party screening, data protection, interaction with healthcare professionals);
- Drafting, adapting, and communicating policies and advising local management and staff on compliance issues, in particular in areas of anti-corruption, money laundering, antitrust law, business crimes, conflict of interest.
- Italian qualified lawyer with 7-10 years of professional experience in corporate and commercial law (including multi-jurisdictional and cross-border transactional experience) preferably in the technology/medical device/life sciences sector.
- An in-house background at a global technology company and previous exposure to compliance are a plus.
- High degree of professionalism, dedication, and self-motivation to excel in an international environment and the ability to work proactively and under pressure.
- Good negotiation, presentation, and excellent communication skills.
- Fluency in English is an essential requirement. Proficiency in another European language is a plus.
To find out more please contact Nicoletta Ravida: firstname.lastname@example.org
Taylor Root is a trading name of The SR Group (Italy) S.r.l.