Sydney, New South Wales
about 2 months ago
An opportunity for a real estate/corporate/commercial lawyer to join an expanding legal team as Legal Counsel in a high energy business in Sydney, providing advice and direction across a range of matters.
A great career opportunity for an experienced Legal Counsel to work in a major owner, operator, investment and developer of property in a corporate environment. Strong career progression opportunities to join the legal team in Sydney. This leading company is looking for a real estate/corporate/commercial lawyer as an in-house generalist to support the wider business and senior stakeholders.
You will have gained experience in any of real estate/corporate/commercial legal experience, or a mix with a solid foundation and training in a quality private practice firm, and some in-house experience. You will have gained 4-7 years' experience in general corporate and commercial or property matters. You will possess the ability to identify business risk in a variety of commercial situations. Your communication skills will be exceptional.
- Corporate, commercial, property transactional work.
- Negotiating, drafting and providing advice in relation to corporate and commercial arrangements, compliance, privacy, training, employment.
- Provision of strategic legal advisory services, providing high quality, appropriate legal advice to the business and key stakeholders.
- Legal project management.
- Maximisation of the legal services value add.
- Significant real estate/corporate/commercial experience in the Australian market with 4-7 years post-admission experience.
- A calm, approachable, pragmatic and professional manner.
- Quality experience (in private practice and in house).
- An ability to understand the bigger picture and to prioritise and provide pragmatic and timely legal advice within a commercial setting.
- Clear and persuasive written and spoken communication skills.
To express your interest in this position please email your CV to email@example.com or call Daniel Hogan on 02 9236 9000
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of the The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.