LEGAL COUNSEL, INTERNATIONAL TRADE, DUBAI
CLIENT: We are working with a global trading company, who have a small Dubai based office handling procurement, commodities and the supply of goods. They are now seeking either an experienced paralegal or junior lawyer to add to their team.
ROLE: You will handle a very broad spread of corporate and commercial matters, with the work coming in from many directions, from creating new precedent documentation, to transactional finance, to corporate governance and company secretarial. The nature of the small team means that you will be kept busy, interested, and close to the heart of commercial operations.
CANDIDATE: There are some guideline criteria to consider:
- You'll need to be either an experienced paralegal, or a junior lawyer, with 1-5 PQE being in range.
- Strong preference for someone with western law firm or multinational.
- General work across corporate and commercial matters.
- Exposure to international trade and finance would be helpful.
- Ideal if you are based in Dubai right now.
- May consider people interested in both full time but also fixed term contracts.
If you think you could be suitable and fulfil the relevant criteria, please do get in touch.
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region from our hub office in Dubai. To have a full overview of all the international roles available right now, please visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.