A leading ASX listed business is seeking a junior Legal Counsel to join this highly esteemed team to provide legal services across this diverse business.
You will be a bright, junior Lawyer seeking an inhouse role, which will afford you the opportunity to broaden and develop your existing skillset, working alongside a supportive team of top tier trained Lawyers who are experts in their field.
- Provide high quality legal advice and inputs to a broad range of commercial and regulatory matters
- Support the business teams on initiatives ranging from new products and services to M&A transactions
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating agreements across a range of areas including technology and financial services
- Participate in and support engagement in regulatory processes, reporting and policy development
- Admitted in Australia or New Zealand
- 2-4 years PAE with excellent academics and training from a well regarded law firm
- You will have experience in either technology, corporate M&A, financial services regulation or litigation, data regulation or privacy
- Commitment to learning and excellence
If you are interested in being considered for this role please send your CV to Olivia Courtney by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0292369000.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.