Fantastic opportunity to join an energy and resources organisation with a turnover of $8billion in Australia.
A Legal Counsel position to join the in-house legal team in Melbourne. Our client is looking for a construction contract lawyer to support a range of key stakeholders and projects within the business.
You will be a construction lawyer with strong front end project related experience including project set up and EPC. General commercial contracts experience will also be higjhly regarded.
- Partnering with the business to provide strategic, commercial outcomes.
- Negotiating, drafting and providing advice in relation to the businesses corporate and commercial arrangements.
- Legal project management.
- Manage litigation and commercial disputes.
- The successful candidate will have 4-7 year post-admission experience within construction gained from a reputable law firm or in-house team.
- Experience of project work.
- A team player that wants to work in a collaborative environment.
To express your interest in this position please email your CV (in word format) to email@example.com or call Daniel Hogan on 02 9236 9000
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.