An opportunity to join an ASX listed business in Sydney. A leading property and development company.
A great career opportunity for an experienced Legal Counsel to work in a major property business in a flexible corporate environment providing high quality transactional property advice to senior stakeholders, including operations and development.
As a property lawyer with at least 5 years post-admission experience you will have gained transactional property experience in private practice, and ideally some in-house experience. You will have gained experience from a top-tier, mid-tier or international law firm advising and managing day to day property legal matters across a variety of assets and projects.
- Provide legal advice to the business across Australia including senior management team.
- Report directly in a senior legal stakeholder.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with senior business stakeholders.
- To provide high quality, appropriate legal advice to the business on a variety of property matters.
- Development and implementation of policies and procedures and internal precedents.
- Management of external law firms.
- Contribute to the delivery of internal training on key legal training internally.
- Strong commercial experience in the Australian market with 5 years' post-admission experience.
- Quality experience (in private practice and/or in house).
- Senior stakeholder management experience required.
- Clear and persuasive written and spoken communication skills.
To express your interest in this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Daniel Hogan on 02 9236 9000
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of the The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.