LEGAL COUNSEL, CORPORATE AND TECHNOLOGY, ARABIC, UAE
CLIENT: Our client is a leading UAE business with international reach and ambitious expansion plans. They are now seeking to add an additional lawyer to their team.
ROLE: The role will focus predominantly onto broad corporate work (JV's, divestments, partnerships) as well as specific international M&A. This will be combined with aspects of digital and technology. Whilst you might typically be supported by outside counsel, the role requires someone with extensive due diligence and M&A documentation depth. Other functions will include driving streamlining projects, enhancing corporate performance across the business and improving efficiency.
- You'll need at least 3+ years PQE and ideally have exposure to working for an international law firm or corporate.
- Direct experience of advising on corporate deals.
- Additional exposure to commercial contract and digital and technology exposure.
- Fully fluent Arabic languages skills.
- You should be tech savvy and forward thinking in your approach.
- Ideal candidates will be based in the region already though excellent candidates could come from overseas.
If you think you can fulfil these criteria, please do contact us to discuss.
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region from our hub office in Dubai. To have a full overview of all the international roles available right now, visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.