LEGAL COUNSEL, CORPORATE, ARABIC, EASTERN PROVINCE
CLIENT: We are instructed to work with a leading industrial, transport and logistics company, who need a new corporate and commercial lawyer for their Eastern Province operations.
ROLE: You will form part of a small legal team, offering corporate and commercial advice to the business. Reporting lines will cover both senior management on the ground, as well as legal back to the UAE. This is intended to be a junior to mid-level position.
CANDIDATE: Ideal candidates will need to fulfil the following:
- At least 2-7 years of post-qualified experience.
- General corporate and commercial work.
- Exposure to the KSA market will be ideal.
- Ideally exposure to having worked at a strong law firm, with additional in-house being preferred.
- Fluent Arabic language skills across spoken, reading and writing.
- Happy to be based in one of Jubail, Dammam, or Al Khobar (and comfortable visiting other offices).
If you think you could be suitable and fulfil the relevant criteria, please do get in touch.
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region from our hub office in Dubai. To have a full overview of all the international roles available right now, please visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.