One of the UK's leading professional services organisations is looking for a talented commercial lawyer to join their team, reporting in to the legal director.
The role will offer the opportunity to:
- review, draft and negotiate on commercial contracts with clients and suppliers, working to preferred positions where possible;
- assist with the development of new products and propositions;
- advise and work with the in-house litigation team to resolve matters of dispute
- advise on procurement law and challenges.
This role is a great opportunity to get involved in lower volume/higher value contracts, working within a small team. As such, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- clear experience working in commercial contracts law, ideally within a procurement context;
- an ability to communicate effectively with senior stakeholders;
- sound project management/prioritisation skills;
- ideally, some experience negotiating on government contracts.
If you are interested in the role, please apply online, or email TomEvans@taylorroot.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.