For one the leading international logistics companies, we are currently recruiting a Legal Counsel to be based at their European HQ in Amsterdam. It's a fulltime position and you will work together with the Chief Legal Officer and regional legal function.
About the role:
As the Legal Counsel you will be responsible for providing support to the legal function and the business on a wide range of legal, risk and corporate matters. There will be a strong focus on handling a wide variety of commercial contracts (negotiating, reviewing and finalising). Furthermore you will be responsible for e.g. corporate governance matters, compliance and keeping up to date with local- and EU laws and regulations.
- Master degree from a reputable university, preferably in commercial- or corporate law;
- A minimum of 3 years' relevant legal work experience within The Netherlands;
- Private practice experience and/or experience within the logistics industry would be an asset;
- Being able to be involved and advise on a wide variety of areas;
- Excellent in English, both verbal and written.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.