LEGAL COUNSEL, LUXURY BRANDS, CORPORATE AND COMMERCIAL, DUBAI
Our client is a leading manufacturer and distributor of European luxury consumer accessories. With a wide range of recognisable brands in their portfolio, and continued expansion plans, they are now seeking a new lawyer to add to the Dubai hub office. With domestic and GCC work already taken care of, this client requires a lawyer who can work specifically on European, US, Australia and Hong Kong territories, but be based from Dubai.
ROLE: The responsibilities will be wide ranging and broadly encompass supporting the commercial operations of the business across general commercial, corporate, distribution, licensing, IP and M&A.
CANDIDATE: The client is seeking some very specific criteria in order to be able to fulfil the needs of the role:
- As they work closely with their other European hub offices, the client is looking specifically to recruit a lawyer with experience in international, and preferably European fast moving consumer goods and general commercial work. Particular emphasis will be given towards German and Swiss market experience.
- Lawyers with a general corporate and commercial skill set will fit best.
- A guideline PQE of 4-8 years will suit.
- A strong interest in European luxury brands will help.
- Ideal candidates will be based in the Middle East (preferably Dubai) right now, though you do not need Middle East market experience.
Please do get in touch for a full and detailed job description and discussion about the role.
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region from our hub office in Dubai. To have a full overview of all the international roles available right now, please visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.