Legal Counsel - Quant Trader
- International quantitative trading firm with an expanding Australia business seeks it first legal counsel to support its APAC business.
- The APAC counsel will form part of the wider international legal team and will provide support across all aspects of the business.
- This position provides an excellent opportunity to gain great exposure into how a trading firm operates, you will be constantly challenged, encouraged to take on more responsibility and to make an impact on the business.
- Applicants will be considered across broad range of pqe level (3-7 years) but it is essential that applicants have a detailed knowledge of derivatives (ISDA) and trading and brokerage agreements (futures/clearing).
- Investment banking, buy-side experience, experience with electronic trading would be desirable.
- For further information, please contact Hayden Gordine, Head of Taylor Root Australia.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.