Reporting to the Legal Director, you will advise the business on a broad range of legal and company secretarial matters including;
- Reviewing and negotiating tenders, contracts and commercial transactions globally as both supplier and customer. Particular support to the IT and Marketing teams.
- Advising on company secretarial matters in relation to corporate advice and governance.
- Proactively and strategically managing litigation and disputes
- Drafting standard agreements and terms of business, client and candidate documentation, and other standard organisational documentation.
- Reviewing and drafting internal policies and supporting documentation.
- Proactively driving a compliance culture throughout the organisation
- Supporting and advising on GDPR, privacy compliance and training across the global business.
- Managing global intellectual property portfolio including applying for new registrations and renewals as required.
- Providing commercial and corporate legal advice, and managing advice provided by internal/external lawyers on legal and regulatory issues.
- Ensure business and contract compliance with insurance terms; providing advice with assistance of brokers in this regard.
- Researching EU/global legislation affecting the organisation and ensuring that relevant business and operational units are informed of new or proposed legislation, case law and policy.
This is an exciting opportunity for a lawyer who is looking for flexiblity in their career and the opportunity to work autonomously for a global business, whilst having the support of an experienced Legal Director, as well as a strong panel of external law firms.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.