This is a 12 month maternity cover contract opportunity for a financial services Lawyer to join an award winning super fund.
- You will be involved in providing technical advice on statutory and regulatory requirements
- Supporting the business with financial services, corporate, commercial, superannuation and other regulatory projects
- Conducting due diligence and reviewing and approving PDSs, fact sheets and marketing materials
- Advise on compliance matters and in developing processes and actions to ensure compliance with regulatory obligations.
- Admitted as a Lawyer in Australia or New Zealand.
- Minimum 5 years post admission experience from working in financial services or superannuation
- Experience of working on regulatory projects or remediation work associated with the Royal Commission into the Misconduct in the Banking Superannuation and Financial Services Industry will be looked upon favourably.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
If you are interested in being considered please send your CV to Olivia Courtney by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 9236-9000.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.