A leading, global renewable energy business headquartered in Europe.
Strong career progression opportunity, to join a close-knit legal team here in Australia, working on major renewable energy projects.
- Primarily involved in providing real estate support to the project development teams.
- Provide legal advice to the operations, commercial and technical teams.
- Transactional work on major renewable energy projects and assisting with financial close of complex transactions.
- Build strong relationships internally and manage external legal counsel.
- Admitted to practice in Australia or New Zealand.
- 3-6 years PAE in real estate, ideally with experience of working on large scale infrastructure projects.
- Planning experience as well as experience of working on renewable energy projects would also be advantageous although is not essential.
- Strong, confident communicator who is able to work well autonomously and as part of a team.
- Excellent attention to detail.
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your CV to Olivia Courtney by emailing email@example.com or call 0292369000.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.