Our client is a leading Technology company with the headquarter located in Singapore and strong presence across the region. In the past couple of years, they have experienced a rapid growth and hence is expanding their team. They are currently recruiting legal counsels across the region to support the business.
- Provide a broad range of legal advice to the senior management and the Board.
- Provide clear and accurate direction and legal advice in relation to Company objectives.
- Advice on legal and regulatory risks associated with sales, marketing, public relations, product offerings, distribution and related matters.
- Liaise with relevant government stakeholders as well as internal and external business partners.
- Draft and review contract agreements related to the e-commerce business sector.
- Degree/Masters/JD from a reputable law school.
- Solid general corporate / litigation experience from a top law firm or MNC with around 5 - 8 PQE.
- Have exposure to sectors such as retail, e-commerce and technology.
- Interest in technology and e-commerce.
- A strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit.
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.