A leading payments organisation is looking for a Legal Operations Analyst / Manager to join a growing team. The role offers an exciting opportunity to work closely with senior business executives and support on strategic change within the legal team. This is a dynamic role which would suit someone adaptable and interested in the wider business strategy of a corporate Legal Operations department with a passion about technology.
The successful candidate will be offered interesting work combined with a great working environment with a collegiate feel and plenty of opportunities for development and growth.
Key duties will include:
* Developing workflows, procedures and technical solutions to meet the needs of the business and the legal teams.
* Having an in-depth understanding of the existing systems, legal tools and protocols.
* Producing reports and presentations in order to further the vision of the Legal Operations department and, when required, preparing materials for meetings with senior management.
* Ability to project manage and analyse data to make adjustments as and when necessary.
* Undertaking RFPs and engaging with 3rd party providers to evaluate the viability and application of legal technology.
* Demonstrating a high proficiency in the use of electronic signature as the right candidate will be involved in the implementation of electronic signature solutions across various territories. Experience with the use of Adobe Sign preferred.
* Participating in strategic discussions with senior stakeholders to deliver on key mandates whilst promoting best practice and furthering the objectives of the department.
* Supporting with contract lifecycle management systems on an ad-hoc basis where colleagues are absent.
You will have a minimum of 1 year experience working within the Legal Operations industry and clear ability to demonstrate an ambition to pursue as a career. Solid IT skills, specifically SharePoint, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, are essential combined with an understanding of corporate and commercial legal concepts and mechanisms. LPC is preferred but not essential. You will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, acting with a degree of independence whilst being part of a supportive and collegiate culture. You must have the flexibility and drive to support a multidisciplinary team with a solutions-based attitude.
If the role is of interest, please get in touch!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.