Legal Operations / Paralegal, Milan
Our client is looking t hire a legal operations manager or paralegal to support the legal team in a broad range of administrative tasks:
* Maintenance of document management systems for the divisional Legal team;
* Managing internal filling systems and contracts database and general assistant with day to day commercial projects;
* Reviewing and advising on Commercial Contacts documentation;
* Providing high quality and timely legal administrative support to the Legal team;
* Acting as key contact and coordinator for translators of legal documents and assisting them in understanding the terminology;
* Supporting the company's legal team by populating standard form templates from deal memos and managing subsequent amendments;
* Assisting in due diligence on acquisitions;
The successful Legal Operation Manager will have exceptional analytical skills, have experience in undertaking legal research and have sound knowledge of the above with a commercial outlook. You will quickly be able to grasp new legal terminology and have standout attention to detail when drafting and proofreading commercial documents.
Fluency in English is essential to fill this role.
The role will report to the General Counsel and is based in Milan.
The ideal candidate will preferably have a degree in Law or have covered a similar role.
Taylor Root is a trading name of The SR Group (Italy) S.r.l.