- You will enjoy working within our global LPM Methodology to ensure consistency, liaising with colleagues around the globe.
- Your remit will include getting right to the heart of new major client interactions, working with our Partners to deliver projects. This will include scoping, resourcing and budgeting major matters, managing delivery and problem solving throughout, and reviewing lessons learned for continuous improvement and to refine best practices.
- You will have the opportunity to work closely with major clients, many of whom are nationally and internationally renowned.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working closely with lead Partners and their teams to lead the project management activities
- Coordinating delivery of legal work to meet the clients' needs within an agreed timeline and budget
- Working with clients to define and document scope, set-up of internal matter management structure and governance, resourcing and budgeting, tracking transaction and financial progress, managing risk and identifying efficiencies throughout the life of the project
- Analysis of work product to identify any tasks that could be done by different/other resources
- Introduce new working efficiencies where appropriate and develop improved processes, tools and systems
- Roll out improvements and solutions through coaching and training sessions
- Support fee-earners to ensure they have accurate information and support available to them
- Develop strong working relationships with other departments and teams
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Experience of leading projects
- Prince2 or similar qualification is an advantage but not essential
- Have the ability to negotiate and influence senior stakeholders
- Analytical and strategic mind set
- Excellent attention to detail
- Technology savvy - able to use various other IT tools to support efficient working processes
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.