For an international Financial Services company, we are currently recruiting a Legal Relationship Manager to be based at the European headquarters in The Hague. Our client is a small boutique company in the centre of The Hague.
About the role: As a Legal Relationship Manager you will be responsible for the maintenance and development of your client portfolio and good contacts with clients, banks and external advisers. Within your client portfolio your tasks and responsibilities will include the internal KYC/compliance reviews, legal support with a focus on company law (Book BW:2) and the coordination, follow up and content of client meetings. Furthermore you will be responsible for maintaining and expanding a network of advisers and generating new business through your own network.
- You have a Master or a Bachelor degree in (tax) law or economics;
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience in corporate service environment (Trust), international fiscal advisory or notary office;
- Proficient in Dutch and English, other languages preferred;
- Strong communicative and social skills;
- Excellent relationship building skills;
- Preferably full-time, part-time is possible.
For more information or to apply, please contact Tobias Herweijer on +31 20 8886215 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref: 1105502
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.