- Managerial role
- Opportunity to help direct and mentor a team of junior corporate secretarial executives
- Mature work environment and culture which encourages independence and autonomy
A market leading Singapore-headquartered conglomerate is seeking a dynamic and experienced professional to join its Corporate Secretarial team.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Managing a portfolio of companies consisting of a public listed and private companies
- Ensuring portfolio of companies' compliance with the provisions of the Companies Act
- ACRA Regulations; Listing Manual and Securities and Future Act, as applicable.
- Preparation and coordination of annual general meetings including assisting in the preparation of annual report to shareholders and related meeting papers
- Coordinate board and committee meetings, management meetings including preparation of meeting packs, meeting attendance and drafting of minutes of meetings
- Preparation/ review of all required board and shareholders resolutions including AGM/EGM documents
- Full spectrum of corporate secretarial work for e.g. statutory and stock exchange compliance, filings with ACRA and SGX, maintenance and updating of statutory registers and records
- Preparation, coordination of approval and release of SGX announcement and press releases in accordance with management/ board instruction
- Liaison and coordination with external/ overseas corporate services providers on compliance matters of foreign incorporated subsidiaries/ branches/ representative offices.
- Other tasks as assigned from time to time
- Minimum 8 year's relevant experience;
- ICSA qualification
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.