Heem Hian Lim
9 months ago
A global hedge fund is looking to hire an Invesment Compliance Manager to join the team. The position is based in Singapore, supporting fund managers across the growing Asia Pacific business.
- Provide oversight of funds management and dealing function in APAC
- Perform pre and post trade monitoring on Charles River system, conduct threshold monitoring and prepare filings
- Providing advice to fund managers and operations team on guideline breaches, remediation, mitigation and reporting
- Work closely with operations and IT teams to address data and trade issues
- Champion all Charles River related matters, this includes updating codes and perform testing
- At least 5 years of experience in Investment/Mandate/Portfolio Compliance
- Prior experience using the Charles River system is critical
- Strong written and spoken communication skills required
- Mandarin language skills would be highly advantageous due to the need to work with stakeholders in China effectively
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.