My client, a leading financial services company is looking for a Market Data Analytics Director to join their team based in London. Reporting to Global Head of Product, Rates, you will be responsible for the product management and development of client user experience (UX), data and analytics solutions for the Rates business. This is an external facing and revenue generation role.
- This is a new role created to develop and deliver the following products and services for the Rates business and part of the group's wider post trade strategy
- Development of Client user's experience - assess existing tools, access points and develop a strategy to enhance the overall customer experience for such products and services.
- Development of risk analytics services
- Development of data analytics services
- Develop commercial framework and execute the product marketing strategy for the above products and services
- Responsible for shaping the product development team (will have direct reports) and the wider team resources supporting the delivery of the products and services associated with this function
- Establishing and managing user working group (buyside, sellside and clearing brokers) including the go to market strategy for the above products and services
- Establishing vendor and partnership management process to support 3rd party licensing for the above products and services
- External facing role interfacing members, clients, trading venues, vendors and regulators.
- Navigated internal senior stakeholders on business case, governances, legal and compliances to ensure all steps required to launch a new product and services is completed prior to launch.
- Ensure safe and seamless transition into operations and continuous review of performance of data and analytics services launched
- Extensive experience in OTC Rates working in data and analytics area working for leading data and analytics service provider or within investment bank data and analytics function.
- Strong Product knowledge of how OTC Rates data and analytics is consumed by investment banks, hedge funds, asset management and other buyside communities
- Strong understanding of the regulatory requirements with respect to OTC rates data and opportunity to provide a solution to the industry
- Relevant work experience in customer user experience and digital strategy is desired
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiation track record
- Proven full lifecycle management of the launch of a product or service from concept through to service in production
- Education: At least recognised University Degree
- IT skills: Proficient MS Office suite (eg Excel, Powerpoint, word), workflow tools, Visio etc and any VBA or technical skills are nice to have
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to mentor and coach staff as required
- Strong collaboration and partnership skills
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.