- Daily monitoring of trading platforms
- Preparation and analysis of daily market reports
- Setting up and adjusting limits, escalation of breaches when necessary
- Ad-hoc project work and analysis
- Occasional cover for the Hong Kong office.
- Ability to understand foreign exchange and exchange traded products.
- Master's degree in Mathematics or Finance
- Good understanding of Excel and VBA.
- Knowledge of programming an advantage (VBA / SQL)
- Good communication skills
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.