MID LEVEL TO SENIOR LAWYERS, WIDE VARIETY OF PROJECTS, KSA
If you're an international standard lawyer looking for high quality work and a change from private practice, we may be able to offer you an amazing array of opportunities. These are both challenging - the work is fast moving, diverse and complex, and rewarding - you'll be very well compensated for your time. You don't need to have experience in the Middle East, but you do need enthusiasm and drive.
CLIENT: A variety of high profile projects in Saudi Arabia are seeking new lawyers to add to their expanding teams. Some of these are ground breaking, innovative projects, still at start up mode, others are more established entities who are reaching the next stages of development.
ROLE: All the clients we have can provide extremely high quality work, cutting edge, progressive thinking projects, and variety. The roles will be based in Saudi Arabia but cover a number of different locations which can be discussed.
CANDIDATE: Roles have very specific criteria and the quality of the work available reflects the need for high calibre hires:
- It's essential that you've had your higher education from a reputable university.
- After that you'll need to have trained and qualified with a strong international standard law firm, and gathered at least 3-4 PQE in that kind of environment.
- It's essential that you've worked in a progressive, major city financial market (London, New York etc).
- We have a variety of skill set needs and in some respects, quality of background may eclipse the need for specific skill sets but the following are valued as specific roles:
o Procurement - with a focus across commercial contacts for vendors, suppliers and clients.
o Construction and projects - with a focus across large scale infrastructure, development and utilities.
o Corporate and commercial - 'catch all' role covering a wide variety of day to day operational work.
- A general PQE guidance is 4-12 PQE but strong candidates are invited to apply.
- Middle East experience is valued but not essential.
In additional to this criteria, you will need to be full of ideas, ambition and adventure. These projects are great for creative and collaborative types who want to be part of a fascinating journey.
Compensation will be very rewarding, and where applicable, free of income tax.
Please do get in touch to discuss these opportunities.
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region from our hub office in Dubai. To have a full overview of all the international roles available right now, visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.