Our Client a leading regional Legal 500 Firm is looking to recruit at the NQ to 3 PQE level into the Commercial Disputes practice. The Dispute Resolution team in London advise on a wide variety of disputes, acting for large commercial clients, owner managed businesses and individuals. The team are active in a number of our key sector groups including Financial Services, Retail, Charities and Life Sciences.
This is a great opportunity for a newly qualified /junior solicitor to join a growing team!
Duties will include:
- Manage a caseload of dispute resolution files, under supervision, dealing effectively with cases and transactions including contractual disputes, insolvency, debt recovery, shareholder disputes and intellectual property disputes.
- Deal directly with client to take instructions and ensures full understanding in order to deliver on client expectations.
- Research and draft article and assists with the production of marketing materials.
- Begin to develop a network of clients, contacts and potential referrers and attends networking events.
- Encourages juniors/ trainees and gives feedback to assist their learning, effectively delegating tasks where appropriate.
- Understands, learns and applies all business processes applicable to own work learning new processes as required.
Skills & Experience:
Qualified Solicitor with experience within commercial dispute resolution (a minimum of a 6 month seat in Commercial Disputes/ Civil Litigation)
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.